Skip to main content

Nargis Fakhri Hot n Spicy wallpaper



You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me





The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.



 If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?



 Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?



 There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you



 “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”



 Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.


“Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.” 


 I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.




I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.



Every morning I wake up happy because I know I'll see you.

Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.


Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?


 Some say there are more. Some say everything in life is a wonder. But to me, There is only one... You!



It's not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The sun is hot
And so are you


Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?


 If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.



Is that love I see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?


Let’s not get engaged, not just yet.

Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.



 Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.



If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you!


My friend wants to know if you think I'm hot.



 From A to Z all that really matters is U and I.




Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.




If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.




I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?




Can't wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful everyday.
 



My heart to you is given; Oh, do give yours to me; we'll lock them up together and throw away the key.




I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?



If you are gong my way I will walk with you.



I wish dreams were like wishes and wishes came true because in my dreams I am always with you.




Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.



Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disha Vakani as Daya bhabhi from Taraq Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

Disha vakani in Jodha Akbar Disha vakani as Daya  bhabhi in Taraq mehta ka ulta chasma Daya bhabhi and Jetha Lal from Taraq Mehta ka ulta Chashma Daya bhabhi in real comic scene disha vakani and  Delip Joshi as Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal  Daya Bhabhi with Salman khan  Disha vakani as Daya bhabhi in real life  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal in Cricket Stedium Disha vakani in new serial  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal dancing Disha vakani in Photo Shoot Daya Bhabhi or Disha Vakani  Daya Bhabhi in saree with her cute smile

Hot Sunny Leone Wallpaper

I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever. how can i stop loving you if u cant stop being so hot They ask me what I see in you and I smile, look down and say nothing because I don’t want them to fall in love with you too I love hearts. They are symbols for life, love and humanity. no one is afraid to say i love,they are afraid of the response If love is a sin then best believe I’m the devil Coz I’ll still keep loving u even if I’ll be throw in hell Life Is Not Measured By The Number Of Breaths We Take, But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away Manners are the happy ways of doing things and life ends when you stop dreaming,love ends when u stop caring Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes. The tree doesn’t withdraw it’s shade even from the woodcutter. So, love even those who hurt you. They’ll realize your worth someday. W

आलिया भट्ट - जवां दिलों की धड़कन

मुस्कारने के मकसद न ढूँढ, वर्ना जिन्दगी यूँ ही कट जाएगी, कभी बेवजह भी मुस्कुरा के देख, तेरे साथ साथ ‪‎जिन्दगी‬ भी मुस्कुरायेगी। बेझिझक मुस्कुराये जो भी गम है, जिंदगी में टेंशन किसको कम है, अच्छा या बुरा तो केवल भ्रम है, जिंदगी का नाम ही कभी ख़ुशी कभी गम है। किसी की यादो को रोक पाना मुश्किल है , रोते हुए दिल को मनाना मुश्किल है ये दिल अपनो को कितना याद करता है , ये कुछ लफ्जो में बयाँ कर पाना मुश्किल है वो जिसकी याद मे हमने , खर्च दी जिन्दगी अपनी। वो शख्श आज मुझको , गरीब कह के चला गया ।। हर मायूस को हँसाने का , कारोबार है अपना…. दिलों का दर्द खरीद लेते है , बस यही रोजगार है अपना…..!!! कभी रो के मुस्कुराए, कभी मुस्कुरा के रोए, जब भी तेरी याद आई तुझे भुला के रोए, एक तेरा ही तो नाम था जिसे हज़ार बार लिखा, जितना लिख के खुश हुए उस से ज़यादा मिटा के रोए. Shayari‬ to ek bahana hai, irada to aapka ek lamha churana hai, aap hame yaad karo ya na karo, ‪Bas hame‬ to aapke khayalo me aana hai.. न पूछो हालत मेरी रूसवाई के बाद, मंजिल खो गयी है मेरी, जुदाई के बाद, नजर को घेरती है हरपल घटा यादों की, गुम