Skip to main content

Diana Penty Hot Wallpaper


Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!


Other men said they have seen angels, But I have seen thee And thou art enough.   ~ by G. Moore ~


I'd like to run away From you, But if you didn't come And find me ... I would die. ~ by Shirley Bassey ~


The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole


Soul meets soul on lover's lips.   ~ by Percy Bysshe Shelly ~


"I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn't another." - anonymous


"She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
- Byron


"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire." - Marge Piercy



"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." - Sarah Bernhardt


"The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart."
- by Josiah G. Holland


"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end." - Benjamin Disraeli


"We never forget those who make us blush." - Jean-François De La Harpe


"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever." - Rosemary Rogers


"First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity."- George Bernard Shaw


"We were together, I have forgotten the rest." - Walt Whitman


"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous." - Ingrid Bergmen



"What is a friend?
A single soul in two bodies." - Aristotle



" I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun." - Charles Hanson Towne


"Love is a friendship set to music." - E. Joseph Cossman


"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Robert Frost



"I love her and that's the beginning of everything." - F. Scott Fitzgerald


"Come live in my heart and pay no rent." - Samuel Lover


"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." - Anonymous


"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain." - John Keats


"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disha Vakani as Daya bhabhi from Taraq Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

Disha vakani in Jodha Akbar Disha vakani as Daya  bhabhi in Taraq mehta ka ulta chasma Daya bhabhi and Jetha Lal from Taraq Mehta ka ulta Chashma Daya bhabhi in real comic scene disha vakani and  Delip Joshi as Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal  Daya Bhabhi with Salman khan  Disha vakani as Daya bhabhi in real life  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal in Cricket Stedium Disha vakani in new serial  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal dancing Disha vakani in Photo Shoot Daya Bhabhi or Disha Vakani  Daya Bhabhi in saree with her cute smile

Hot Sunny Leone Wallpaper

I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever. how can i stop loving you if u cant stop being so hot They ask me what I see in you and I smile, look down and say nothing because I don’t want them to fall in love with you too I love hearts. They are symbols for life, love and humanity. no one is afraid to say i love,they are afraid of the response If love is a sin then best believe I’m the devil Coz I’ll still keep loving u even if I’ll be throw in hell Life Is Not Measured By The Number Of Breaths We Take, But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away Manners are the happy ways of doing things and life ends when you stop dreaming,love ends when u stop caring Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes. The tree doesn’t withdraw it’s shade even from the woodcutter. So, love even those who hurt you. They’ll realize your worth someday. W

आलिया भट्ट - जवां दिलों की धड़कन

मुस्कारने के मकसद न ढूँढ, वर्ना जिन्दगी यूँ ही कट जाएगी, कभी बेवजह भी मुस्कुरा के देख, तेरे साथ साथ ‪‎जिन्दगी‬ भी मुस्कुरायेगी। बेझिझक मुस्कुराये जो भी गम है, जिंदगी में टेंशन किसको कम है, अच्छा या बुरा तो केवल भ्रम है, जिंदगी का नाम ही कभी ख़ुशी कभी गम है। किसी की यादो को रोक पाना मुश्किल है , रोते हुए दिल को मनाना मुश्किल है ये दिल अपनो को कितना याद करता है , ये कुछ लफ्जो में बयाँ कर पाना मुश्किल है वो जिसकी याद मे हमने , खर्च दी जिन्दगी अपनी। वो शख्श आज मुझको , गरीब कह के चला गया ।। हर मायूस को हँसाने का , कारोबार है अपना…. दिलों का दर्द खरीद लेते है , बस यही रोजगार है अपना…..!!! कभी रो के मुस्कुराए, कभी मुस्कुरा के रोए, जब भी तेरी याद आई तुझे भुला के रोए, एक तेरा ही तो नाम था जिसे हज़ार बार लिखा, जितना लिख के खुश हुए उस से ज़यादा मिटा के रोए. Shayari‬ to ek bahana hai, irada to aapka ek lamha churana hai, aap hame yaad karo ya na karo, ‪Bas hame‬ to aapke khayalo me aana hai.. न पूछो हालत मेरी रूसवाई के बाद, मंजिल खो गयी है मेरी, जुदाई के बाद, नजर को घेरती है हरपल घटा यादों की, गुम