Skip to main content

kareena kapoor is hot and sexy bollywood star


They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.



I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life



When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red and hot kareena kapoor



Sexy kareena kapoor showing her legs



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
-------------------------------------------------------
hot kareena kapoor showing her sexy curves



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Soooo beautiful kareena kapoor 


I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot kareena kapoor indiamond jewellery


I asked God for a minute and he gave me a day.
I asked God for a flower and he gave me a bouquet.
I asked God for love and he gave me that too.
I asked God for an angel and he gave me you!
-----------------------------------------------
Sexy kareena kapoor is  ready for office



There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.
------------------------------------------------------
kareena kapoor in red hot trouble for men



Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
kareena kapoor is living example of love 

I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

------------------------------------------------------
kareena kapoor in green bikini 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disha Vakani as Daya bhabhi from Taraq Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

Disha vakani in Jodha Akbar Disha vakani as Daya  bhabhi in Taraq mehta ka ulta chasma Daya bhabhi and Jetha Lal from Taraq Mehta ka ulta Chashma Daya bhabhi in real comic scene disha vakani and  Delip Joshi as Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal  Daya Bhabhi with Salman khan  Disha vakani as Daya bhabhi in real life  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal in Cricket Stedium Disha vakani in new serial  Daya bhabhi and Jetha lal dancing Disha vakani in Photo Shoot Daya Bhabhi or Disha Vakani  Daya Bhabhi in saree with her cute smile

Hot Sunny Leone Wallpaper

I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever. how can i stop loving you if u cant stop being so hot They ask me what I see in you and I smile, look down and say nothing because I don’t want them to fall in love with you too I love hearts. They are symbols for life, love and humanity. no one is afraid to say i love,they are afraid of the response If love is a sin then best believe I’m the devil Coz I’ll still keep loving u even if I’ll be throw in hell Life Is Not Measured By The Number Of Breaths We Take, But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away Manners are the happy ways of doing things and life ends when you stop dreaming,love ends when u stop caring Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes. The tree doesn’t withdraw it’s shade even from the woodcutter. So, love even those who hurt you. They’ll realize your worth someday. W

Hot , sexy and bold kavita Radheshyam

Hot and sexy Kavita Radheshyam for save tiger mission  Hot and nude Kavita Radheshyam as silk smita from Bollywood Hot and sexy Kavita Radheshyam in only front open shirt  Laughing and enjoying Kavita Radheshyam Hot Kavita Radheshyam as college girl Hot Kavita Radheshyam topless  Hot Kavita Radheshyamin moview Ragini IPS  So beautiful Kavita Radheshyam as indian kim kardashian Beautiful and hot Kavita Radheshyam Hot Kavita Radheshyam showing navel Hot Kavita Radheshyam in sexy photo shoot Sexy Kavita Radheshyam in hot pose and large earrings  Hot Kavita Radheshyam in action scene